Putting people first is our normal course of business.
When things aren’t business as usual, we’re here to navigate challenging and unprecedented times with you – together. The Holman Way of doing business guides us to treat our people, business partners, and the community at large with respect and care. That empathetic mindset is the compass guiding our collective response to COVID-19.
Holman Insurance Services is fully operational and have executed continuity procedures to safely support your business.
In addition to following prevention guidelines from authorities such as the World Health Organization (WHO), we’ve implemented additional continuity procedures to ensure uninterrupted service for your fleet without compromising the safety of our people.
Update from our Carriers
Our carriers have published information about COVID-19 and how to contact them.
- For assistance, please email CustomerCare@FMIweb.com
Farmers of Salem
- New claims can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be reported online at www.farmersofsalem.com
- For claims assistance, contact Farmers of Salem at 800-498-0954 and dial your adjuster’s extension.
- To speak to a staff member directly: Company Directory
Liberty Mutual Insurance
National General Premier
Penn Mutual (Life)
USLI Devon Park
Holman Insurance is here to support you as we contend with the rapidly changing COVID-19 landscape together. Here are some recommended best practices for prevention:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you sneeze or cough
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Seek medical attention if you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
Important Links for National Updates
Here are useful links to key COVID-19 resources: